Steps to new glass!
1) Collect your vehicle information
Our customer service team will need the following information. We’ll need to know as much as possible about your windshield for the most accurate price (for example: a Jeep Grand Cherokee has 20 different windshields).
- type of glass (windshield, back glass, side window)
- Make, model, year, vehicle
- 2 door, 4 door
- rain sensor
- heads up display
- turn signals in mirrors
- rearview mirror dimmer
2) Call our friendly customer service staff to schedule your appointment
Call 800-382-7663 to schedule your appointment. Appointment details include…
- Your choice In-Shop or Mobile (same price)
- In-Shop appointments are scheduled for an exact time
- Mobile appointments:
- Our techs cover 28 counties
- We’ll schedule a morning or afternoon appointment time
- Because of travel time we are unable to give exact time, but our tech will call when he’s on the way
If you’re working with an insurance agent, we’ll set up a 3 way call to go over all of the details. It’s a simple process and should only take 15 minutes.
3) Your appointment
Our friendly experienced technicians handle it from here…
- Your techician will call 30 minutes before he arrives
- Leave your keys in your preferred location for the technician
- Once your job is complete, provide payment to the technician (check, cash, or credit/debit card)
- If you are working with an insurance agent, you’ll either pay your deductible or nothing at all.
Repair or replace? How do you know?
We always replace the windshield if the crack or chip is in the line of vision.
What do you do if it’s cold or raining?
If the weather is below 32 degrees or it’s raining, we can’t repair or replace outside. We’d be happy to move to your covered garage or reschedule for ASAP.
How long does a job take?
A typical job takes between 1-2 hours.
How do I cancel or reschedule an auto glass appointment?
You can always reschedule. Please contact us.
Can I drop off my vehicle?
You may drop off your vehicle anytime. Please bring your keys inside or put them in our drop box if it’s after hours.
Can you guarantee that a chip or crack in my windshield that can be repaired will not become larger during the repair process?
After a chip is repaired it will still be visible but will not spread.
Questions about insurance?
If you have any questions regarding insurance, please contact your agent directly.
Do you offer plexiglass replacement?
If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Learn more in our blog:
When you have a chip or crack in your windshield, you’ll hear a variety of opinions from friends, family, and online “experts.” But it’s easy to be misinformed (and discouraged) about windshield repair and replacement. After all, you don’t need these services very...read more
Ready for new glass?
Follow these steps for a repair or replacement glass… Click here to get all the details.
Step 1: Collect your vehicle information
Step 2: Call our friendly customer service staff to schedule your appointment
Step 3: Your appointment